Дед Отмороз Дед Отмороз

Очень хорошая работа . Немного испортил , но большой исполнения, хотя и немного упрощенным он работает хорошо. Любовь включение Lordi музыки в outtro . Отличная работа!

MusicBox MusicBox

I might have overlooked this...

After re-watching this, I realize why it's currently Number 1... Well done!

Panty and Stocking Panty and Stocking

It's nice

I thought this was a fun and cute piece... shame it was so short... would definitely have sat through a couple more minutes of it. It's a nice, simple and pleasant... I really enjoyed it!

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Often I am left disappointed by some of the things people post, but this was very good! Perhaps the only downfalls are the acting and the fact that the "predator" character didn't exactly look intimidating... Aside from that, a solid piece of work!
I like it!

Sean spins Ed Loop Sean spins Ed Loop

Very nice!

Though short, I love how this is looking... The animation is very good and somewhat reminds me of the classic art in the old WORMS games. Great stuff!

Draconis777 responds:

Thanks very much! I'm trying to catch up with the rest of the crew here after a hiatus thanks to art school (which ironically kind of held me back from learning anything substantiative.)

zombie surfer/the movie zombie surfer/the movie

Actually, it's pretty good!

The story was imaginative and told with a sense of humour. Made me laugh a couple of times... The music was also good for the most part and went well with the whole 'vibe' of the film. I thought the art style used was pretty cool too!

p.s. I didn't think there were any sound problems.